Wednesday, August 28, 2013
We look forward to seeing you all at the Fall FSNA Grill Season!
Monday, August 26, 2013
Public Outreach Event
Wednesday, August 28th from Water Street Center in the
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
[FROM AUGUST 12th EMAIL]
We are quickly approaching the completion of most of the major elements involved in this OLR project and even adding new one. (New paving to Azalea Park /City Limits)
Scheduled activities weather permitting: (60% chance of rain on Tuesday!)
– City milled OLR from Middleton Lane to city limits. Coordination has been made with Finley to have the final paving done at the same time that the section north of Middleton is paved.
Tuesday – Finley is making concrete repairs, utility meter adjustments, patching street asphalt, delivering materials to pond area, ie. bio-mix, mulch and landscaping, and complete stone weir.
– S.L. Williamson and Finley will be placing final surface mix asphalt from JPA to City Limits. Finley will coordinate with the owner and address all adjustments made on individual driveways.
– Placement of pavement markings and new signs along roadway.
– Install bio-mix, mulch and plantings
– complete hand railings. Finley will address all new fencing with the individual owners as needed.
Traffic controls will be in place to limit cut through traffic north of Middleton Lane to JPA and maintain one lane of traffic for that section south of Middlton Lane.
Thanks to everyone ahead of time for your cooperation, while we make these improvements.
Updates: fencing started today and final paving will start .
Tony EdwardsCity Engineer, CFM